Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or treat

Imagine that Dash's thought bubble says "I've decided to take over The World!"

We don't have any candy. If any kid is daring enough to dress up and brave the darkness and the local bear and come through our neighborhood to trick or treat, I'm going to have to hand them a twenty and praise their courage. **

Few things are cuter than an infant wearing stripes. Thanks, mysteriously yet conveniently located Hanna Andersson outlet in Woodinville! If I was rich I'd buy all my kids clothes there.


cute boys napping propped upon the floor to minimize post meal hurling

Today was a peaceful day. It's now 3am and only an hour till my shift is over and I can sleep. Good thing these boys are irresistibly cute.

**subsequent children will receive fresh tasty apples

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Dash starting to look exactly like Liam (aka Charlie)...or am I imagining a change?

Karen looks radiant. Sleep well while you can, my dear! Stanza