Tuesday, October 19, 2010

togetherness

I've been experimenting this week with putting the boys together to wriggle and play and maybe even sleep. They seem to be mildly aware that another being is there, and perhaps they feel each other on a more primal level after spending so much time next to each other inside of me. But the rest of the time they grunt and warble and flail and smack each other and pretty much are unmoved. But then they fall asleep and are so damn cute. Yesterday because of laundry issues and the fact that they just don't have many outfits that fit them right now (they grow so fast, and my newborn clothing stash came mostly from lovely gifts) they were dressed identically. I know I vowed never to subject them to that, but I figured if a twin dresses like a twin in the woods and no one hears it, did it really happen? Yet here I am posting proof of their matchy matchy super cute outfits. Little wee bears and pine trees!

Mom's second quilt came! Now I just need to decide who gets which one...

tonight I finished cooking dinner while Charlie served as a napping plaftorm

Today's sweet boys, not sleeping. After a morning of sleeping (and pancakes, don't forget the pancakes) there was a whole lot of not sleeping the rest of the day. I love that in this photo they look like they're leaping up and clicking their heels together, their life choreographed by Jerome Robbins.

---------------

Bonus video of wiggly boys. They do plenty of crying and shrieking, but the rest of the time they've got a vocal rambling repertoire of little grunty animal sounds.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the best post EVER!!!!!

D.

Reagan said...

If I had twins I would totally subject them to that. They look ADORABLE! Love the wiggle video too.

Anonymous said...

I love all these pictures! Especially seeing Charlie in action:-) You are a great photographer as well as story teller, Sarah. Don't stop! Enjoy, I hope you're sleeping in between photos and feedings! Stanza

leigh said...

I love how Dash just conks out despite his brother's flailing. He's the little snoozer, isn't he?

savita said...

You can earn a real income online by becoming Home Typist! As a Home Typist, your job consists of typing and placing ads on the Internet. You don't need to have experience in Clerical or Advertising. Work is very simple to do, just copy and paste the ads. Only serious people need to apply for the job.
For more details E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com

savita said...

Any one can do it very easily Easy Money Creation procures a wide variety of services from companies around the world. We strive to build relationships. More details:- E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com