Sunday, December 2, 2007

Back from the Outback

We have returned from our Australia adventure. Jet lag is kicking my tender posterior, so here is a quick glimpse at the fun. More tales to come!

While in Melbourne, we visited a wildlife park where I got to fulfill my dream of petting a kangaroo. (approximately two weeks later, Robin's mother served us an absolutely delicious kangaroo dish and I have to say eating was almost as fun as petting)

There was a nice british chap on the waterfront in Sydney taking pictures of his lawn gnome. He was kind enough to let me borrow him to take a picture of my own, since I'm such a gnome fan. Must say that I'm jealous, since it's really difficult to find these types of gnomes in the states. They have to be in the style of Rien Poortvliet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had so much fun, welcome back!
Enjoying the nice weather yet :P?