Monday, December 6, 2010

Dec 6, and 12 weeks

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: one goldfish, batman, a sparkly white snowflake, one delicious looking gingerbread man, a happy bluebird, and one cute disembodied santa head.
---------------


The boys were 12 weeks old on Friday. What has changed? They are bigger, certainly. The different in heft between Liam and Dash is very apparent. Liam is now supping on normal formula while Dash enjoys the extra calories of the preemie blend. Liam also gets to try on new outfits first. He's already pushing the boundaries of 3-month clothes. I'm still excited when Dash outgrows something. I'm guessing that Liam weighs over 11 pounds (he's outgrown his carseat insert) and Dash 10. Also, the smiles! Liam sports full crazy open mouthed grins at times. Dash is more subdued and tends to smirk instead. I can't for the life of me figure out how to induce smiles....Charlie is way better at that than I am.

Dash says, "I must fly, my planet needs me."



Wiggles!

No comments: