Friday, December 10, 2010

Dec 10

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: one jaunty snowman, a lone acorn, one golden bell, a festive wreath, one goldfish, batman, a sparkly white snowflake, one delicious looking gingerbread man, a happy bluebird, and one cute disembodied santa head.

---------------

Last night was another mediocre dinner made by me, followed by delicious looking cooking shows. The boys weren't giving much ground on their crankiness, so I strapped them both on while cooking. Liam relaxed for the most part, but Dash was pleased as punch to observe all of the action.

kitchen helpers

You can't see it in the picture, but Dash kept kneading Liam's head. Liam didn't seem to care.

---------------

The boys had another adventure today.....I took them to meet Santa. Since so many of you that are on my christmas card list read the blog, that's one picture you'll have to wait till the holiday letter to see! There has to be some mystery after all. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear Sarah, give yourself a break in the kitchen! Cooking on television is mediated...and no one (yet) is cooking with twins strapped on their body. There will be time to match wits with the cooking celebreties:-)

Best picture of Dash ever. It's not often that he's looking straight at the camera! Keep up the good times. Can't wait to get there to join in. Stanza