Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dec 5

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: batman, a sparkly white snowflake, one delicious looking gingerbread man, a happy bluebird, and one cute disembodied santa head.
---------------

Things you can do with babies strapped to you:

eat a messy but delicious sandwich made by Charlie (Liam was asleep and a bit flopped over, rest assured he was straightened after the sandwich)

play the piano (my playing is judged by the outright scowl on Dash's face)

do online Christmas shopping

feed them

Not pictured: Liam strapped on my chest right now screaming into my face because he will not relax no matter what. Also not pictured: the glass of bourbon next to the keyboard. Yay!

1 comment:

constructobot said...

excellent- I recommend you strap the brandy to you as well.