Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Various

Item:
Making a quadruple batch of dilly bread is possible, but you might want to consider using a larger container for the dough to rise. I used my trusty plastic bin which makes it easy to see when the rise has doubled. In a cavalier fashion, I scooped in the dough and was nonplussed when it filled up a bit more than half of the bin. Of course it rose like crazy! I'm just lucky that it didn't spill over.


Item:
Of all the things about a person, what I find the most attractive is intelligence. Sure, Charlie has legs like pillars of iron, a charming smile, and always smells incredibly good, but I can't help but get a little wiggly inside when I look over to see this on his computer monitor.


And when he reads physics textbooks in bed, well, let's stop right now.

No comments: