Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Lovely, lovely fall

First of all, happy birthday to Charlie's brand new niece! She was born this morning at 6.30am. I can't wait to see pictures because I'm sure she is cute as a button.

-----------


It's a sunny lovely day today, and I think I'll continue my get-rid-of-stuff campaign. Yesterday I managed to clean out most of the shed. I love Craigslist, because later this afternoon some guy is coming to pick up the rusty tool cabinet that has been taking up space ever since we bought the house. Who would want a rusty old tool cabinet? Well, about thirty people responded to my craigslist ad within 15 minutes of posting. I also freecycled some hose reels that I don't use.

Just get this extra crap out of my life! Preferably before the rains start.


The turkeys are growing, and enjoyed their first salad the other day. After much suspicion they took a taste and realized that it was good. They are still quite skittish and don't like to be handled, but I am sure they will come around eventually.

seconds after this picture was taken, the turkey overbalanced and fell off the perch. Always good for a laugh!

1 comment:

Reagan said...

I love craigs list too. I put on a broken lawnmower that was 10 years old and had a ton of responses. It's no longer taking up room in my garage and I didn't have to pay to dispose of it. yay!