Thursday, September 30, 2010

Two Weeks

Liam sleeps akimbo

Two weeks old, and the boys are slightly bigger and slightly older and much cuter. Liam gained his own belly button yesterday.

Dash is also making my life difficult by demanding to be in my arms most of the time, which is made more challenging by all of his connective wires making a baby wrap unwearable. So I'm down to one arm, which more often than not is busy trying to please his brother. Message to Dash: you really do need to sleep sometimes, my boy.

Thanks to my nurse yesterday, photographic documentation of the boys getting to touch each other for the first time. They slept through it. Holy cow, there really are two of them!

6 comments:

constructobot said...

there really are two- thank you, nurse! Never shall they be so quiet on your lap again - and how nice will it be when there are no wires to negotiate?

Reagan said...

I wonder if Dash wants to sleep with his brother? You'll have to let us know if they ever get to sleep together. And if so, if that makes the little guy happy.

Maggi said...

Love this photo! Double the trouble, double the cuddle :)

Mona Lisa said...

Sebastian said,"Babies, wow!" I concur!

Anonymous said...

Two to love! Thanks for updating this blog. Feeds my baby addiction (without actually having to birth one more!)
-Jocel

Anonymous said...

Two cool! Love the photos - keep 'em coming!

: )
Sheila, Randy, Rachel