Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dec 6


On the sixth day of christmas my true love gave to me one bushy Santa Claus, one brown acorn, a green wreath, a chipper squirrel, a chilly snowman, and a mischievous cat.

---------------

The boys discovered the tree when they woke up this morning. There was a lot of staring and some reaching, and then they happily played around it. Hopefully it will be a little longer before they figure out how to climb up into chairs, onto the windowseat, and then up onto the table. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when you and Gabriel were little that when the tree went up, it was a signal for all play to take place under or near the tree...let's see if that's true for the boys. I also remember you moving decorations around on the lower branches. Yes, it is probably true, girls move more delicately through the world than boys....LOVE this picture!Stanza

constructobot said...

I give them three days- and may I suggest sandbagging the base? (normally you are the uberprepared one- this only comes out of recent experience...)

pretty tree!