Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dec 11


On the eleventhday of christmas my true love gave to me: one bushy Santa Claus, one brown acorn, a green wreath, a chipper squirrel, a chilly snowman, a mischievous cat, a minty candy cane, one pale pink ornament, one russet bird, a bunch of juicy grapes, and a swimmy goldfish. 
---------------

Humorous point of the day: both boys wearing button-down shirts and no pants, running around the kitchen. They looked like they were doing a Risky Business revival. 
---------------


Second humorous bit: when they start flinging around the contents of the dishtowel drawer, I usually try to cram the tea cozy on someone's head. Typically it gets pulled off immediately but today Liam kind of forgot he was wearing it and kept playing. 

2 comments:

constructobot said...

I'm so glad for this photo, because I finally know what Charlie would look like with your tea cozy on his head. I can never catch him wearing it, so this is the next best thing.

Tippy said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and sharing your thoughts with me about your OB and Peri. I hope that I can have both of them on my team too. I will see the Peri in a week or so when we do our NT scan... Anyways, Thanks again and no, I don't live near Seattle, but I would LOVE to! I love it out there :-)