Friday, December 12, 2008

Steak in the Manger


Friends came over last week to play board games, and they were very quiet after arriving. I was busy lighting a fire and bustling about and should have recognized that silence = mischief.

wildlife handler, keep that baby subdued!

plumber, I fear you have bigger problems than can be addressed by that little red toolbox

---------------

We've got rock band set up in the basement so we can play on the big screen for maximum stardom. Henry loves it when we play and doesn't seem to mind the loudness of it all. Since I've been playing drums a lot lately he flops down and tries to get in my way as much as possible.

Throw your panties on the stage! No wait, you're underage!

---------------

Eggs laid in the coop today: 2
Eggs laid in the coop Thursday: 0
Eggs laid in the coop Wednesday: 2
Eggs laid in the coop Tuesday: 0
Eggs laid this year: 370

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, silence does equal mischief. I learned that one a long time ago. Many years ago I remember a time when my girlfriend and her mother were out shopping and I was minding the munchkins. It occurred to me: "Gee, it's too quiet..." and I went to see what kind of mayhem was about to take place. Upon investigation, I found my girlfriends 2-1/2 year old daughter coaching my two kids (then 4 and 2) upon the proper method of plugging the kitty's tail into the wall outlet...