Friday, July 22, 2011

sleep is for suckers, but cameras are cool

Liam decided to reject napping so I put him in a carrier on my back hoping that would do the trick. After fifteen minutes of silence I assumed he had conked out.


I walked over to the fridge to get something to drink and opened the right side door. Then, as if by magic, the left door opened as well. I looked down and saw a chubby hand wrapped around the handle.

-----------------
Dash notices I have the camera

He makes his way over

closer

sits up on his knees to assess the situation

scales my body

closer

give it to me, mother

2 comments:

constructobot said...

I love that face! the fact that they are content for 5 seconds AT THE SAME TIME doing anything while mobile is a miracle! yayy!

Kathy said...

wah! So cute!!

-Kathy from http://cupcakes-music-fashion.blogspot.com