Monday, April 11, 2011

sweet-ish

From the department of number of foods you've eaten still counted on one hand: sweet potato edition.

cautious acceptance


wild-eyed enjoyment, complete with crazy hair

Verdict: Dash enjoyed, Liam was standoffish. Not as messy as we thought it was going to be, but I am sure those days lie ahead.

And since I'm typing this while trying to ignore the crazed screams of boys who really should be napping right now but are crying for 10 minutes to see what happens, let's just skip to more entertaining pictures.

Liam sporting one of auntie Maggie's awesome outfits.

The boys have been rolling around a lot on the carpet and bonking their heads. The quickest solution was interlocking foam tiles for comfort. The fact that they come in eye-bleeding colors is something I'm trying to get used to.







...and my screaming time is up. Time to let some babies scream in my face instead. Motherhood is awesome!

2 comments:

Maggi said...

Bonus points for figuring out how to spell both of their names with the tiles. Clever!

leigh said...

Amused by the last line, hee hee! I must say, auntiehood is awesome. ;)