Sunday, January 16, 2011

Januweary


Why yes, we have persisted into the new year past Jan 1. After being walloped by post-holiday exhaustion, relentless illness, a bout of infant hospitalization, freak snowstorm, car getting whacked at a stoplight, and just about whatever else you can think of, things are starting to get back to normal.

I will leave you with images, since our power is flickering and I don't know how much longer this is going to last:

the Bodkin kinder wearing their holiday dresses, crafted by mom and I during an August visit. They worked out perfectly! Calliope's cape was part of another present from Gabriel.

Dash hanging out in a pot. Hey, we wanted to see if he would fit!

Dash modeling one of the girl's Venetian masks

Dash looking remarkably like young Marlon Brando. Well, maybe a raver Brando with a pacifier.

Liam sitting in his green throne. Trust me, he is thrilled. Maybe it's the missing sock.

Bathtime Liam thinks oh my god it's Full Of Stars

The aforementioned snowstorm. Luckily everyone flew out right before it happened.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You make me want to be there! Beautiful moments, especially the pot! ;)

Unknown said...

You make me want to be there! Beautiful moments, especially the pot! ;)