Monday, January 25, 2010

stitchery



new year, folded fabric

Somehow it's almost the end of January already. There's been more than a bit of rain so I've been quite the homebody. I re-organized my studio and got all of my fabric folded, all of the yarn separated into bins by weight, all of my many patterns and alteration notes tucked into magazine boxes. Many of my projects haven't been given to their recipients yet so there are only teases of photos available.

on the ironing board, matching cupcake pajama pants for Isaac and Julian (who share an enduring love for cupcakes)

in hand tonight, button application on some shirred fabric

why yes, someone does have a birthday coming up soon!

I also finished a pair of socks for Charlie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want everything in that room. It looks so filled with promise.