Wednesday, May 6, 2009

buggy

There's been a touch of ceaseless unending eternal rain lately, so my outdoor festivities have been curtailed. Yesterday I realized that it had been simply ages since I had sewn something. Like the good stasher I am there were many projects that I could work on, and I chose a dress for my friend Maya. The fabric suited her perfectly, I just wasn't sure exactly what to make out of it. Since she is a growing girl I chose the dress pattern I made last year for my four little-girl friends. The shoulders are adjustable ties, and it can start out as a rather oversized dress and someday turn into a shorter something worn over pants.


Maya modeled it today over pajamas, which I found quite fetching.

Henry assisted in the making


Rain, rain, make my garden grow.


---------------
Eggs laid in the coop Tuesday: 3
Eggs laid in the coop this year: 361

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a darling dress! Your talents never cease to amaze.

: )
Sheila & Rachel

Mona Lisa Magal said...

We love this dress! Thank you again :)